Tuesday, October 11, 2005

October Update

Finally got back to the shop this weekend. Finished up with the firewood storage and I'm ready to let the snow pile up. I scored some fancy sheet goods from my wife's uncle, oak veneer, walnut, hickory. Now I just need a place to put it. Spent a couple of hours putting together my first permanent workbench on the east wall, its about 14' long. Now I can shift some stuff and move on to the north wall finish that and put a couple of stationary tools there permanently. I am getting close to a final layout but it may take years!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:35 AM

    Low on cash, a British college student comes up with some brilliant ideas to help everyone out.
    For over five weeks, Alex Tew has been celebrating as if it were 1999 now. He has a good reason, or more accurately, 320,300 green and excellent reasons to celebrate and his hand is still outstretched.
    Wow, thank god I have a spare moment. I really like this blog. You should see my prepaid credit cards site. Not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete