Thursday, March 08, 2012

Day Two

Today's question is....


What are nine things about me that might surprise those that know me.

1. I snore after drinking or when extremely tired.
2. I have a tattoo of an eagle on my right shoulder.
3. I once attended the Columbia School of Broadcasting.
4. No, I do not think about sex 24/7.
5. My left foot is a half size smaller than my right.
6. Yes, I do like green eggs and ham.
7. I have an Army Achievement and a Commendation medal.
8. I can do a believable impression of Master Yoda.
9. I am unable to float without a life jacket.

3 comments:

  1. Green eggs and ham? You mean you like the book or you like green food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps I was a bit vague, but it means that I'm not afraid to try things beyond the norm. Besides, there is no way I can be completely serious about this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool. You're allowed to speak metaphorically!

    ReplyDelete