Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day Seven, still going...

Ok, today's challenge is to list out six things you wish you'd never done. Wow this is a tough one. and just like the list of people who mean a lot to me, this list is a hell of a lot longer than six.


1. Traded my Telecaster for three acoustics, never should have done that.
2. Started smoking, I've quit a few years ago but that path was a rough one.
3. Dropped out of school, I should have made college a priority.
4. Stopped playing my trombone, like they say, if you don't use it you loose it.
5. Shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die, oh wait, that wasn't me.
6. I have stepped, tromped, slandered and walked all over some people.

Gee, thanks FWG, this is turning into a nice little guilt trip. Naa, just kidding. I have learned from these poor choices and I hope have made me a better person for it.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! You scared the poop out of me with #5 for a moment there.

    It's been great getting to know a few people better through this exercise. It started as a lame way to bump up my blog article count on my goal-tracking spreadsheet but now I'm real glad!

    ReplyDelete